Dr. Rudy Garza
Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery Cypress, Texas 77429
Dr. Nick Bennetts
Meet Dr. Garza
A Unique Concept In
Esthetic Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
“My vision of a modern, caring, and safe environment for all our patients is driven by our devotion to honor, humility, and altruism.”
Why Choose Us ?
Rock Creek Oral Surgery Specialists is different. How? Many patients require a simple procedure like a tooth extraction or surgical wisdom tooth removal. We can help you get these done quickly and efficiently to get back to your daily routines as soon as possible.
When more intensive treatments like jaw surgery, bone grafting, or surgically facilitated orthodontics are necessary, we appreciate the difficulties these present to our patients. To cater to your issues under one umbrella, we offer orthognathic surgery/jaw surgery to repair facial/cosmetic deformities in assisting the orthodontist with their treatment. Rock Creek Oral Surgery has all that it takes to give you a flawless smile!
Meet RockCreek’s Favorite Oral Surgery Team!!
Because your smile is as Unique as you, we customize every visit to cater to your needs and exceed your Expectations
We work to make you as comfortable as possible throughout your procedure as well as your recovery. If multiple visits are required, we will do our best to limit the number needed, accomplishing the result as fast as possible without compromising the quality of care you receive. Dr. Garza incorporates the latest technology and skill with years of experience to create a personalized treatment plan. You will know what to expect before any procedure begins, and we will keep you informed throughout the process.
A Unique Concept In
Esthetic Oral Maxillofacial Surgery.
Welcome to Rock Creek Oral Surgery!!
At Rock Creek Oral Surgery Specialist Dr. Garza and Dr. Bennetts provide state of the art care through a synergistic approach that involves a unique broad multi-specialist philosophy.
Whether removing wisdom teeth, correcting sleep apnea, or a more invasive periodontal procedure, we understand that oral surgery is not something to look forward to. Rock Creek Oral Surgery Specialist Dr. Garza provides excellent care in a calm setting that is as comfortable as possible.
Together, our team offers a wide range of oral surgery services from tooth extractions and dental implant surgery, to bone grafting, perio surgery, facial trauma repair, and much more. If you are looking for extensive dental care with an oral surgeon specialist, let our surgeons and the Rock Creek staff care for you.
At Rock Creek Oral Surgery Specialists, our
team is devoted to provide the ultimate
If going to the dentist causes anxiety or even fear, IV sedation or general anesthesia will help provide the level of relaxation and comfort you deserve & need in order to help you get through your procedure comfortably. Our surgeons and team are rigorously trained continuously to surpass standards of care when it comes to providing sedation for all our patients
Digital ERA in ORAL SURGERY is NOW
3D Imaging – Fast & Accurate
Rock Creek Oral Surgery Specialists also offer 3D imaging. This revolutionary new dental imaging technique allows Dr. Garza and our team to view your teeth and surrounding facial structures in 3D likeness to better visualize and treat the problem’s source. Unlike a traditional Xray or CT scan, 3D imaging can also provide a visual of soft tissue like your gums.
Comprehensive Oral Surgery
We take pride in offering a comprehensive list of oral surgery services in a comfortable, spacious modern environment.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Guided Bone Regeneration
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Guided Implant Surgery
- Facial Trauma
- Sinus Lifts
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Exposure of Impacted Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Oral Pathology
- Periodontal Surgery
- “ALL On X” Teeth In A Day
Our Service, at your fingertips.
- Wisdom teeth removal: Wisdom teeth erupt as a young adult and can be uncomfortable or even painful. An impacted wisdom tooth can push other teeth out of alignment, and a partially erupted tooth may lead to infection. Typically, all wisdom teeth are removed at the same time by an oral surgeon to prevent further problems.
- Dental implants: A dental implant is a permanent replacement of a tooth, a bridge, or even an entire upper or lower set of teeth. Implants are a more convenient option for some patients as they look and act like natural teeth without ever having to remove them.
- Sleep apnea treatment: If other methods to correct sleep apnea have not been successful, surgical options may be available to resolve the problem permanently. Your sleep medicine physician or even primary care may refer you to an oral surgeon in **.
- TMD treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders can cause discomfort and pain. Your oral surgeon’s dental therapies may help alleviate that pain and make it easier to talk and chew. TMJ treatment may also help prevent further dental damage.
- Bone grafting: If you have experienced bone loss in your jaw and it’s affected your dental health or is threatening to, bone grafting may help. This procedure may help some patients prepare for dental implants if they aren’t currently good candidates based on bone density
We accept most major insurance plans. To make sure we accept your specific health or dental plan, please call our office before scheduling your appointment online.
Let us know if you will be paying with credit, check, or cash. You may qualify for out-of-pocket pricing.